Indigo Batik Rug
DESCRIPTIONInspired by the patterns and motifs of southeast Asia, the batik rug is a modern take on this traditional textile art. This rug is a beautiful off white pattern with an indigo background. It is a reversible, durable rug that is made from natural fibers.
DETAILS- Color: Indigo Blue & Floral White
- Construction: Flat Weave
- Backing: None
- Pile Height: Flat
- Style: Flat-Weave
- Content: 100% Wool
- Origin: India
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
See more: Rugs
Inspired by the rich history and range of design movements that have defi...
from $ 186.00
This Coral Prism rug will add a nice splash of color to any room. This ...
from $ 81.00
Inspired by the patterns and motifs of southeast Asia, the batik rug is...
from $ 90.00