Independence Day is almost upon us and today we’ve rounded-up decor and fashion ideas to make your holiday fresh and fun
- We love the classic look for this bunting.
- Speaking of classics, an American flag is the best and easiest way to decorate for the holiday.
- This is such a cute and festive paper runner that makes for easy clean up. Pair it with these paper placemats.
- A straw woven bag filled with white flowers (or red or blue or all three!) is a beautiful and simple way to add decor in a fun and interesting way.
- Tie a cute bandana in your hair or this adorable bow for a simple way to dress up in the colors of the day.
- Dress up your porch or patio with beautiful pillows that can be used year round, like this blue and white pillow and this distressed American flag pillow.
- As the sun starts to set, but before it’s time for fireworks, flip on some string lights to create an intimate ambiance enjoyed with friends and family.
- Follow this step-by-step guide to a festive 4th of July tablescape.
We sure love this wonderful country we get to call home and look forward to celebrating her birthday with friends and family. We hope you have a wonderful holiday! And as always, we love hearing from you. Tell us what fun traditions you may have or just tell us about your plans for the 4th in the comments!
SHOP OUR FASHION PICKS
SHOP OUR DECOR PICKS
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.