Today we have a gift guide for all the fathers in your life. We hope to be a source of inspiration in all aspects of life, so we’ve rounded up some things we’re loving (and buying!) for this coming Father’s Day.
- Linen looks and feels amazing, but its super power is temperature regularity. He’ll look and feel great wearing this linen shirt on hot summer days.
- We’re all about classic looks in design, so of course we reach for classic wardrobes styles as well, like these striped swim trunks.
- Help him keep his beard looking smooth with this personalized wooden beard comb with leather case.
- We love the unique look of this watch face and the classic style of the leather band.
- We love the look of these skinny neck ties, especially the evergreen and the cotton blossom.
- This shaving kit is the perfect gift for him to properly care for his skin, providing optimal shaving results while helping fight against ingrown hairs, razor burn, and nicks & cuts. The sandalwood scent is masculine, yet refreshing, and isn’t overpowering.
- This hilarious t-shirt – because it’s the truth.
- Is he serious about his health? This Garmin heart rate monitor is specifically designed for swimming, but can be used for all athletic activities.
- You can have the perfect message engraved on this leather key chain so he’ll always be reminded of how much you love him.
- Has he been using the same wallet for the past decade? Help him upgrade to a nice leather wallet that won’t break the bank.
- These noise cancelling headphones are the #1 bestseller. They offer 30 hours of playback time, connect via bluetooth or audio cable and it comes with it’s own travel case.
- Made of lightweight steel, this sunglasses case is durable enough to handle anything he can throw at it and still protect his sunglasses in the process.
- An accessories box or tray is a stylish way for him to store his watches, cuff links, wedding band, and any other accessories that might need a home.
- This personalized grilling tool set is such a fun way to show that you care about his interests, and the storage case helps keep things organized.
- This apron with leather straps will protect his clothes from all the meat he’ll be grilling up.
- The Thermoworks thermometer is a 2 channel thermometer that lets him monitor the temperature of the meat and the internal temperature of the grill or smoker. It also has an alarm that alerts him to the temperature rising above or falling below the range that he can custom set. It’s a must for the grill lover. Here’s another great option.
- He’ll love showing off his skills with this marble chess set.
- Now he can play his records and turn his favorite songs into mp3’s with the built-in USB port on this cool record player.
- Does he love game night? This dominoes set comes with a rattan case for storage, so it’ll look good while on display and in use.
- Give the gift of encouragement from some of his favorite sports icons with this book of inspirational quotes.
- These Father’s Day cards are beautiful and unique and will show dad he’s loved and appreciated.
- What a fun idea to turn dad into the superhero we know he is in print. He’ll love this customized book as much as the kids.
- Personalized art that captures the three most important places in the world to you and your guy that will look great in his office or on his nightstand.
Do you have any fun plans or traditions for Father’s Day? Let us know in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.
More Gift Guide
Mother’s Day Gift Guides
The House of Jade Home Gift Guides
Looking for something? Find it on LTK
Let’s keep in touch.
Get closer to creating a space you’ll love!
Subscribe to our mailing list for inspiration.
Thank you for subscribing!