How does our E-Design Bedroom package work?
After you pay your 50% deposit, you will be directed to fill out a form with details regarding your project. You will then be directed to schedule an introductory design call. During this call, a House of Jade designer will go over your needs in detail and make sure you’re on the same page. Depending on the scope of your e-design bedroom project, we can work with existing furniture already in your space or come up with a completely new space. Following the initial consult, the House of Jade team will…
- Create a detailed floor plan for your space.
- Work together to create two or three concept images for your space.
These items will be emailed to you in a packet for you to sign off on. An end deliverable will then be created and sent which will include the following:
- Floor plan
- Concept images
- Design board plan
- Shopping list to purchase applicable furniture/accessory pieces including the following:
- All furniture and accessory selections (art, rugs, built in elevations, etc.)
- All hard and soft finishes (flooring, tile, window treatments, fireplace surrounds, paint colors, etc.)
- All lighting and hardware
The remaining 50% of your deposit will be invoiced upon completion of services. This package includes one round of revisions. If additional revisions are required, time will be billed at the rate of $100 an hour.
Have questions about this e-design bedroom package? Not sure it meets your needs? We are confident we can help. Check out our other options, or reach out to us directly through email or phone.