We’re so excited to reintroduce our Last Week’s Links posts! It’s always fun to share the things that we love and where we’re drawing inspiration from. We’d love to hear what you’ve been enjoying lately too, so make sure you share with us in the comments. For more inspiration, follow us on Pinterest, where we share everything from kitchen designs to fashion finds!
1. We’re in love with this multi-paneled front door. It looks so heavy and substantial and is a statement all on its own.
2.We’ve got our eyes on these in mustard. Are you into the resin earring trend?
3. The perfect go-with-everything, dress-up-or-down top for Spring and Summer.
4. We’re loving these sunglasses for bright summer days, sitting by the pool, or by the swings on the playground. #momlife
5. Speaking of pool days, we’re in love with this striped suit. It’s so effortlessly chic while covering up the areas a lot of moms don’t want showing.
6. How adorable is this kids gardening set? Honestly, everything Joanna creates is pure gold.
7. It’s a good thing we have self control, because these rugs that Brittany sources are insanely gorgeous.
8. This chicken recipe is easy and insanely delicious. The whole family loved it.
9. Do you have a beauty uniform?
10. For about a year and a half now, we’ve been using this purifying scalp scrub by Christophe Robin. We can’t recommend it enough! We use it once every couple of weeks and it always leaves my hair and scalp feeling super clean and refreshed. We like to start with a coconut oil mask, then scrub the scalp and hair (a little goes a long way!) until the hair is no longer greasy, then we finish off with conditioner like usual. We all agree our hair feels so soft and is extra shiny afterwards. Here’s more information on why it’s super important to take good care of our scalps.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.