This Victorian Arts and Crafts home is full of so many incredible details. We love the arch at details leading from room to room, the carved fireplace surround, and the mullioned windows in the hallway alcove and in the kitchen. The kitchen is so beautiful with it’s dark, recessed cabinets and the juxtaposition of the soft marble countertops paired with the rustic metal pendant lights. Check out the tour right here.
Today, we wanted to highlight some of our favorite small businesses to help them out during this difficult time. If you’re a position to help, we know that anything would be so appreciated by them. And as always, thanks so much for your love and support of our team here at House of Jade Interiors.
1. Shoppe Amber Interiors is offering 20% off your order with code “SMALLBIZ20”. We’re loving this pretty brass tray as a catchall on a dresser or vanity.
2. Bitte is such a cute shop and we think this little piggy bank is so fun.
3. Right now is a great time to snuggle up with a cozy blanket while you read or play games with your kids or family, and we think this blanket from The Vintage Rug Shop looks like it would be perfect for the job.
4. Wasatch Woodshop is a shop local to us that specializes in hand-turned wooden items with exceptional craftsmanship. We think these walnut rattles are so pretty.
5. Heirloom Art Co. is also a locla shop we love. They have an incredible selection of home decor, children’s toys and books and art. How cute is this little village playset?
6. We’ve shared Noell Jane’s bows before, but they’re just so beautiful, we had to share they’re latest releases. We love this olive floral bow especially. Such a delicate, sweet bow for your little girl.
7. We know a lot of babies that are going to be born soon, and think these swaddles from Mushie are the perfect gift. The colors are beautiful and the 100% organic cotton is so soft.
8. These rompers from Little Cottonwood are perfect year round. We love their fabrics that get softer with each wash.
9. If you’ve seen any of our stories videos, then the chances are really good you’ve seen us wearing something from Roolee. We love their style and think this grid button up top looks so light and airy for summer.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.