We’ve rounded up some awesome gift ideas for all the moms in your life and broken them down by different categories. Happy shopping!
| because she loves to be in the kitchen |
- Acacia is such a beautiful and versatile wood. This cake stand in marble and acacia is so gorgeous and it comes in 2 sizes.
- A good mortar and pestle comes in handy when wanting to create the perfect blend of spices. A stone set is great because it looks good out on display and is hard enough to grind down pretty much anything. We’re loving this one and this one.
- A kitchen scale is important in cooking and baking. A digital scale is very practical and easy to use and read, but not the best to look at, so it’s often hidden away in a drawer. This one is affordable and functional, but if you’re buying for someone who loves to combine form and function, or who happens to be lucky enough to have open shelving, then this one would look beautiful on display.
- Chips and salsa are a classic for gatherings and this pineapple cilantro salsa sounds so good right now.
- This pie mix from Milk Bar in New York city really does live up to the hype. It’s dangerous, so proceed at your own risk, but you won’t be disappointed.
- If cake is more her thing, Courtney’s recipes are to die for and she offers cake boxes in monthly subscriptions that come with all the ingredients you need. You can always make one of the cakes and gift that to her on Mother’s Day too.
- Lindy Dodge works with such beautiful fabrics. This linen apron would be such a lovely gift.
| because she deserves to pamper herself |
- Our favorite sugar body scrub. It leaves the skin so soft and smells amazing.
- We’re dying to try this pink clay and rose powder facial mask. And bonus! It’s gentle enough for all skin types.
- Wearing a cozy robe is such a simple way to wind down and these look like they’ll be perfect.
- Have you heard of Zoya? It’s an all natural nail polish (the first ever created!) and the quality is amazing. They have so many colors to choose from! For the warmer months, we just bought America, Thandie, and Elodie.
| because she has a green thumb |
- There are too many cute planter options, we can’t choose just one! We love the design of this wooden pot.
- This ceramic pot comes with a cute and easy to care for Zebra plant.
- These terracotta pots have handles, making them easier to move around. Plus, the design is so good.
- Ever tried gardening while kneeling on the hard ground? It’s not the most fun, and that’s why garden kneelers were invented. We love this suede kneeler, this floral one, and this kneeler-and-stool-in-one is really neat.
- This garden tool bag is genius. It opens up to stand on its own while you’re using it, then folds up to store easily.
| because she’s a globetrotter |
- Luggage takes a beating, but Away’s luggage is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- We love this canvas and leather bag, especially in the coral color.
- The Infinity Pillow is not your average neck pillow. It can be used for neck support, a lumbar pillow, window pillow, desk pillow, eye mask, and noise canceling pillow. So versatile!
- Does she love the beach? These turkish towels fold up small, so they won’t take up much room, but she can use them as a blanket on the plane and as a towel at the beach. Plus, they’re super absorbent, dry fast, and are made without harsh chemicals. Oh and they look good too. We have and love these.
| sentimental gifts |
- This “mama” necklace is a perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This disc necklaces with the initials of her kids or grandkids? Now that’s a gift that’s both easy and thoughtful. Mary’s jewelry is beautiful and timeless, plus the quality is incredible. We also love these birthstone rings.
- A card is always a good idea, especially when it’s done by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are our own.